Role: IoT Solution Architect
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce energy consumption across Smart Grid infrastructure or predicts the life of critical assets and protect them power system faults. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of power infrastructure.
Can you help us drive our vision for the future? We’re looking for a dedicated executive with the skills and passion to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grid and Infrastructure team as IoT Solution Architect and take the lead in technology projects that will transform entire Smart Grid Infrastructure.
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Welcome to our world! Join us now.
Change the future with us!
- As engineering professional you are responsible for driving end-to-end Industrial IoT solution creation and deployment, powered by MindSphere/AWS /Azure.
- You enable Siemens ecosystem customers & partners to package and sell IOT based solutions and work as trusted technology advisors for key industry customers influencing their innovation, strategy and adoption of Siemens technologies
- You are responsible for all aspects of the solutions engagement, including architectural design sessions, and driving proof of value / proof of concept
- Build strategic relationships with our partners and their key decision makers, influencing their product strategy and roadmap, driving both short- and long-term opportunities.
- You become the trusted technical advisor for all things IoT and Cloud to our customers and aggregators
- Keep up-to-date with IoT and cloud market trends and competitive insights, engage our MindSphere/IOT teams to further enhance our industry-leading cloud solutions and services
- Develop technical materials and trainings to help our partners develop world class products on our Siemens and MindSphere IoT platform /AWS /Azure.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- You should have 10 years of proven hands-on track-record architecting and developing scalable IOT/internet-based service and platforms, of which 4 years of experience specifically in utilizing cloud platforms and at least 3+ years in an architect or development leadership role.
- Strong understanding of core architectural concepts including distributed computing, scalability, availability and performance
- Proven real-world experience of securing IOT/internet-scale web services with authentication and authorization techniques and technologies.
- Hands-on track record creating and deploying Micro-service-based architectures, testing and deployment automation
- Deep real-world experience of different module of MindSphere IoT Platform i.e. MindApps, MindConnect, Fleet Manager, Visual Analyzer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to write technical doc and 5 years of success in consultative and complex technical sales and deployment projects as well as in architecture, design, implementation and support of highly-distributed applications
- You have hands-on experience with Sensor Selection and Interface and Connectivity Layer with end-to-end Security
- Derp understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- You have proven experience in building deep technical relationships with partner business and technical decision makers at the executive level.
- Feel comfortable interacting with and adapting messages for various audiences and groups, whether technical, business or executive.
- Strong sense of teamwork, with ability to both build and work with virtual teams in cross-group collaborative scenarios
- Exemplary communication skills, written and oral, to a broad set of external and internal stakeholders and are fluent in English.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time