- Get acquainted with the various Siemens businesses within 6-month rotation periods;
- Gain a real experience with the latest cutting-edge technologies of the company;
- Have dedicated mentors who will support and train you;
- Have access to a variety of courses and trainings according to a pre-selected plan;
- Receive remuneration for the work done;
- And, last but not least, have a chance to get a job offer at Siemens after or even during the program.
- Fetch coffee to your managers as you've seen in the movies ("Cafe au Lait, with 2 drops of Cashew milk and three teaspoons of organic brown sugar ... With 2 drops of milk, I said !“);
- Spend your day on social networks until you’re told to shred some documents;
- Establish close emotional connection with the copy machine after spending long hours together;
- Get bored.
- Recently graduated or a student in engineering, after completion of at least 1st year of study;
- Good command of English;
- Proactive, open-minded, ready to develop and try new things.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time