Do you want to join us in helping to fight the
world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people
around the world? At Siemens
Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team a Technical Applications Specialist/Medical Technologist to ensure customer satisfaction as well as timely system implementation and training experience with Chemistry and Immunoassay background.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Technical Applications Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Management of customer base and growing the business in the Region.
- Responsible for the orchestration of implementation plans with customers for new instruments.
- Facilitation of training rotations and schedules.
- Development of timeline for acquiring samples, implementing tests and start up strategies within defined guidelines.
- Assistance in facilitating the proper customer support for technical issues.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with and would like to:
- Demonstrates single system products, participates in customer training and pre- and post-sales support of clinical product offerings.
- May participate in in-house clinical trials.
- Participates in training courses for customers and company personnel on the working aspects of single system clinical equipment and communicates the technical and clinical information, ensuring customer utilizes equipment with efficiency and skill in appropriate applications.
- May participate in product promotion for tradeshows and seminars.
- Supports development of customer relationship.
- Provides most complex feedback and recommendations from customers to product development groups.
- BA/BS preferably in Medical Technology;
- Thorough technical knowledge of medical technology;
- 2+ years of laboratory experience; prior field experience is preferred; strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively handle customer problems and support the sales team’s efforts;
- Ability to prioritize critical customers and handle the crisis customers first;
- Computer literacy is mandatory (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.);
- Strong presentation and selling skills;
- Must be completely aligned with the corporate Vision, Values and Beliefs; job requires a large amount of driving within the region. II
- Interpersonal skills to effectively handle customer problems and support the sales team’s efforts
- Must be able to travel within and outside the region 50% of the time. This includes Mon- Friday overnight travel.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role..
s o; strong communication and
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.