Siemens Logistics LLC is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner Manager for our Siemens Logistics US Operations located in our Irving (DFW Airport,) Texas location. The HR Business Partner Manager will collaborate directly with the Siemens Logistics LLC (SL) leadership team in US and Canada to deliver Human Resources management services, programs and solutions to the organization. We are looking for someone with strong leadership and relationship skills who also has a strong operational focus and sense of urgency to deliver on the day-to-day tasks. Position reports directly to SL North America CEO and functionally to SL Global Head of HR.
• Provide a full range of human resources and operational support to our organization. Acts as trusted business partner in all HR matters for the business.
• Partner with the organization by actively participating in managing the business and integrating the human resources function with business activities to provide value to the customer.
• Strong collaboration with the Global SL HR leadership team to ensure alignment of strategic and operational deliverables.
• Partner with US Human Resources functional centers as needed.
• Implement employee relations strategies designed to create an environment that drives maximum individual and team success and facilitate resolution of employee relations issues.
• Partner with the Business leadership team to increase focus on performance management to maximize employee contributions and to proactively address performance issues.
• Counsel managers and employees on Siemens policies and practices.
• Embrace change and facilitate implementation of change management initiatives for evolving business/company. Partner with the leadership team to effectively communicate business strategies, goals, values, and performance expectations.
• Manage and administer local salary and incentive administration and performance management process.
• Manage local recruiting process and focus on Talent Management. Assist in resource planning. Identify and develop current talent, develop strategies to develop talent pipeline.
• Manage local Time & Attendance collection and processing for payroll.
• Support Global HR Initiatives, including HR Stand Alone Project.
• BS/BA in related discipline required; an advanced degree is preferred. SPHR/GPHR/PHR is desirable.
• A minimum of 10+ years of successful experience in a human resources business partner capacity with successful demonstration of the key responsibilities as presented above.
• Must have HR Generalist/Partner experience, obtained in a variety of assignments of increasing responsibility.
• Prior experience managing, coaching and developing direct reports.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and PPT)
• Exposure to working in a shared services environment
• Experience working in a global, matrixed organization
Business Results Orientation, Proven Leadership, Communication, Teamwork, Customer Orientation, Collaboration and Influencing, Problem Solving, Change Management
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.