Business Model and Pricing Strategy Specialist
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Join Siemens Digital Industries Software (DI SW) growing and fast-paced Business Models and Pricing team. Part of Global Strategy and Marketing, the Business Models and Pricing team is responsible for transforming and innovating Siemens DI SW business models and pricing strategy. The Business Models and Pricing Manager position is a highly visible role where you will have an opportunity to make a lasting strategic impact.Essential Functions:
- Develops a deep understanding of DI SW’s software business, it’s customers and markets served
- Performs customer and market research (including conjoint and MaxDiff studies), analyzes results, formulates and presents strategic recommendations
- Forms hypotheses, builds financial models and presents business cases for new initiatives
- Designs and pilots new offerings; create standard business models from successful pilots
- Partners with product management, sales and finance on unique and varied business model and pricing related projects
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Sound understanding of on-premise and SaaS software business models
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a lot of ambiguity
- Self-starter able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player possessing critical thinking and problem-solving skills with a passion for data and analysis
- Proven success working on cross-functional teams and communicating with leadership across various departments
- Ability to clearly communicate and represent data verbally and via presentation and to tailor the message for target audiences
- Extreme attention to detail
- Desire to think strategically and execute tactically
Education and Experience Requirement:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required (Engineering, Computer Science, Marketing, Economics or Business Administration)
- MBA preferred
- At least 2-8 years of experience in marketing, strategy or data analytics required
- Experience with survey, data visualization and analytics software and programming languages such as Sawtooth, Tableau, SAS, R and Python, or similar, is required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Must currently be located in greater Portland, OR., Cypress, CA., Detroit, MI., Planto, Tx., or St Louis, MO.
- Minimal travel required: 0-5%
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.