Siemens Financial Services Inc. Commercial Finance Americas is seeking a highly motivated and detail orientated Senior Collection Specialist to work in our Risk Management Department.Responsibilities
- Manage assigned accounts including but not limited to events such as early buyout options, early terminations, partial dispositions, contract restructures, transfers of interest, and default actions.
- Handle cradle-to-grave term portfolio servicing, coordinating with all relevant stakeholders throughout the transaction lifecycle.
- Responsible for managing key customer relationships, and sophisticated servicing arrangements.
- Manage assigned account delinquency and SFS procedures for default actions and escalation process.
- Proactively manage accounts for early detection of default events.
- Provide expertise in the resolution of payment disputes, including the reconciliation of lease/loan payments, and high visibility collection issues with respect to personal property taxes.
- Manage unapplied suspense accounts by quickly identifying unapplied suspense payments and accurately clearing the suspense account.
- Maintain accurate records of collection activities including detailing activities in the Contract Management System in a timely manner.
- Play an active role in workout account transfers within SFS Risk Management.
- Interface with SFS Accounting, Tax, Workout, Credit, Documentation, Asset Management and Legal departments, as required in all matters relating to the SFS portfolio.
- 5 year of proven experience with portfolio management experience
- Experience with managing portfolio in excess of $100MM with single transactions ranging from $500K to $5MM.
- Customer contact experience with strong customer service focus
- High School Diploma required.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Good PC skills – Basic level MS-Excel, MS-Word
- Experience in the leasing industry.
- Cassiopae or other leasing software experience
- Familiarity with lease/loan documentation is preferred
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.