Act as part of a Country Professional Services team, work efficiently with other Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives. Responsible for the delivery of individual project consulting and basic technical expertise in Siemens core product portfolio, for SISW projects throughout the project lifecycle (including implementation/installation, configuration, testing, deployment, production support) in order for the Siemens PLM Software solution to be delivered successfully and provide value to the customer. Under mentorship and in line with project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption. Works on projects/assignments of basic to moderate scope. Actively participates in Country Communities of Practice, demonstrating technical and industry standard methodologies and templates to deliver project tasks, providing experiences to support continual improvement.
- Developing software components based on technical design document that leverage company software.
- Writing and executing unit test plans to test software components.
- Participation in post-development activities such as UAT, System Go-live support.
- Connect with the team and project managers to provide feedback in order to keep the project within scope, on time, and to supervise any changes to the detailed design specifications.
- Insure excellence and quality of work based on company methodology and standards.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electro/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering or other technical field.
- Good analytical skills.
- Working knowledge on SDLC and Source Code Management tools.
- Strong verbal/written communication skill and teamwork.
- Working experience in any of the following manufacturing industries: Automotive, Heavy
- Experience and knowledge in MES product is an added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge in RD&L (formerly interspec R&D) product is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of digital manufacturing IT System around ERP, PLM, LIMS, WMS, Automation, and other Enterprise Systems.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time