Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high-quality patient care and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services—as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a global product marketing manager.
Our Siemens Healthineers Molecular Imaging (MI) global sales and marketing team is looking for an ambitious professional who is eager to take the next step in his/her career by leading the product marketing strategy for our Symbia™ SPECT and SPECT/CT imaging systems.
As a global product marketing manager, you will lead the go-to-market strategy for our Symbia product portfolio to achieve our order and sales goals. This is a multi-faceted role, which ultimately serves as the central point of contact to the worldwide sales force for product information, sales support and training. On a routine basis, you will collaborate with colleagues to drive product-specific, strategies, campaigns and activities. You will be responsible for developing content for sales tools and customer-facing materials, such as sales presentations, collateral, sales tools and other types of print and online media.
In this role, you will focus on addressing market/healthcare trends and needs through optimum marketing messaging and positioning; managing product launches; performing market assessments; strategic planning; monitoring and evaluating the competition; proactively creating and adjusting marketing measures; contributing to the product portfolio roadmap by engaging in product definition, positioning, pricing and technical/clinical configurations; and delivering global sales trainings and providing global sales support.
As a global product marketing manager, you will be responsible for:
• On-going understanding of the nuclear medicine market, customer needs, competitive landscape, and industry trends, as it applies to SPECT-based imaging
• Providing technical and product-related support to our global sales team
• Owning the creation and execution of the annual marketing plan
• Creating, implementing and monitoring sales and marketing programs
• Traveling the world as an ambassador for our innovations by attending trade shows, visiting customers, delivering sales trainings and participating in workshops
• Contributing to the SPECT and SPECT/CT product portfolio strategy, e.g., product definition, positioning, pricing guidance and system configuration
This position is well suited for you if you are
• passionate, dedicated and someone who has great ideas for creating high-impact marketing campaigns
• a self-starter who is results driven and customer focused
• strategic, entrepreneurial and always on the lookout for better
• excellent with interpersonal communication
• comfortable working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
• willing to go the extra mile to keep our initiatives and messaging one step ahead of the competition
• understanding of business-to-business (B2B) product messaging and marketing tactics
• familiar with business planning and market segmentation
• able to meet deadlines and solve problems with a strong outcome orientation
• experienced with project management, strategic planning and value-based selling desirable
• enthusiastic about developing within Siemens Healthineers
Required for your success in this role:
• BS/BA or greater in marketing, biomedical sciences or related field
• Minimum 5+ years product marketing experience
• 3+ years experience in healthcare marketing or sales; molecular imaging background preferred
While you will have the flexibility to work remotely at times, please note this is an office-based position located in our Hoffman Estates, Illinois, facility. In this role, you will have the opportunity to travel approximately 30% of the time (domestically as well as internationally).
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.