With 120 years of presence in Romania, Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The Technology division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest are the competence center for research, software development, as well as IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
Our open positions for cyber security architects, are focused on the following topics: Penetration Testing, Software Development, Cloud Security and Hardening.
The role that you will play:
- Consulting on and conception of solution modules for the secure design of applications, products and solutions of the Siemens business units worldwide;
- Testing of products, solutions and services used through many industries;
- Review and ensure the secure configuration of different OSs (Windows, Linux), network devices (firewalls, routers), and mobile platforms (iOS, Android);
- Analyzing rich clients (Java, .NET, binary) and their techniques, such as debugging, API hooking, fuzzing (exploit generation is a plus);
- Development of new technologies, tools and methods to protect IT and industrial equipment against present and future security threats;
- Research and development in the broad area of cyber security, e.g. secure architectures, web security, cloud computing security, IoT, identity and access management, certificate management, digital signatures, embedded systems;
- Contribute to development of new standards and automation tooling for hardening;
- Project management;
- Design and secure large industrial and infrastructure solutions;
- Identify new opportunities for innovation and value-delivery;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- MSc degree in computer science or similar, preferably with a focus on IT security, cyber security, information security, etc. (or equivalent experience);
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in hands-on, technical tasks performed in the IT-, or cybersecurity landscape;
- Project management skills and certifications a plus;
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
Technical skills which would qualify you for the open positions
- Experience in current charge methods, manual penetration testing methods, and hacking tools;
- Deep know-how of currently used operating systems (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Linux, Android, etc.);
- Experience in using modern web technologies (front- and backend);
- Blockchain experience a plus;
- Knowledge of relevant IETF standards (for, e.g. X.509 PKI, digital signatures, IAM, etc.);
- Experience with cloud security in development and/or operation of Amazon AWS, Google GCP and Microsoft Azure;
- Knowledge and experience in embedded systems security;
- Proficient in spoken and written English, including security terminology; proficiency in German a plus;
- Ability to present and explain complex technical topics to both management (technical and non-technical) personnel and technical specialists;
- Ability to work in a self-guided, with a clear desire to become acknowledged technical professional in your own area of expertise.
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond efficient to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds.
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time