Global Business Services - Delivery Management (GBS O DM) ensures professional service delivery platforms for our external and internal customers and is creating synergies out of common topics in our Centers, relevant to the whole of GBS. The purpose is to create efficiency as well as ensuring a high level of quality, innovation and harmonization across all our service deliveries.
The Operations Excellence Professional will be part of the O DM team in Portugal, enabling a culture of excellence at all levels of the business and providing expertise to continuously improve business performance. This role comprises a strong focus on Continuous Service Improvement and support to topics like Quality, Project Management and Digital Transformation. This element is expected to work with autonomy, curiosity, a very strong service mindset and collaborative skills and a bullet-proof positive spirit!
What role will you play?
- Partner with the business to identify improvement areas and plan implementation of improvement topics;
- Guide Operations Managers in effective process / operations management techniques and methodologies as required. (8D, Risk analysis, Data Analysis etc…) and mentoring of Continuous Improvement Projects (Six Sigma, LEAN and PDCA);
- Recommend and follows up on improvement measures to meet quality targets, identify and drive down non-conformances and associated costs;
- Promote digitalization and automation within the organization;
- Drive an agile and service oriented mindset;
- Act as a change evangelist, by managing change to support business adaptation to new organizational market requirements;
- Facilitate best practice sharing in his organizational unit and beyond;
- Provide transparency on status and progress and contributes to reporting and communication.
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Hard Skills:
- Degree in business-related disciplines or extensive relevant experience in shared services environment or similar;
- Written and spoken English on negotiation level is a must;
- Proven experience in the fields of process improvement/ optimization;
- Experience on Continuous Improvement, Performance Mgmt, Business Continuity and/or Quality Management Systems is a plus;
- Awareness of six sigma, lean, or other continuous improvement frameworks is also preferred.
- Soft Skills
- Outstanding team spirit and positive energy;
- Entrepreneur mindset in the way you drive your topics across the organization;
- Service oriented culture, embodying the values of a true #PartnerofChoice;
- Excellent communication, coaching/mentoring and collaboration skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders to ensure timely and appropriate deliverables;
- Exposure to working in International projects and comfortable with international cultural diversity;
- Strong problem solving skills, creatively and effectively;
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Specific Knowledge:
- Awareness of Agile methodogy is a plus;
- Preference for experience in Service Business.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time