Introduction: For nearly 170 years, ground-breaking technologies, and business models built upon these technologies, have been the cornerstone of our success – innovations that, by their very nature, do not simply offer new ideas but actually set new market standards for products, solutions, and services. Innovations are what allowed our company to expand from a start-up in a Berlin courtyard to a leading-edge global enterprise, and innovations are the ingredients of a successful future – for our company, for our customers, and for society.
Technology (T), as Siemens’ central research and development arm, has a critical role to play here. Under the leadership of the Chief Technology Officer and in partnership with the operating units, T develops Siemens’ technology and innovation strategy, creates, and industrializes basic technologies, promotes business excellence through consulting and engineering services, and protects the company’s intellectual property. Technology is both a creative driver of disruptive innovations and a partner to the Siemens businesses, offering them high quality research, development, and consulting services.
About our Group: The Autonomous Systems and Control team in India works on building reliable anthropomorphic control for autonomous systems. Our team of world class researchers work in the areas of perception, data driven control and verification and validation (V&V). We are looking for talented, highly motivated team members to develop autonomous system capabilities for Siemens’ next generation products.
Here is your role. What part will you play?
We are looking for highly enthusiastic project manager to help develop autonomous system capabilities for Siemens’ Autonomous Systems and Control (ASY) Research Group.
• Manage multiple R&D projects with cumulative volume > 1Mio. EUR
• Create project proposals including goals and deliverables, estimation and staffing together with the technical and quality team
• Analyze and manage project risk. Monitor and report progress for ongoing projects
• Bachelors/ Master’s in Technology in Computer Science or related field
• 10+ years of relevant experience in managing software project delivery with offshore model
• Relevant project management certifications (e.g. from PMI)
• Experience and certifications in agile software development, including scrum-based processes
• Proficient with agile tools like Jira, Confluence, Asana
• Strong execution skills and innovation mindset
• Preferred: PM@Siemens certification
We are looking for super minds!
• Competitive compensation
• An opportunity to shape the future of autonomous systems
• World-class researchers and engineers as team members
• We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds