Do you want to be part of an award-winning company that puts its people at the centre of everything it does? Come and join a company that is ranked by Glassdoor as one of the “Best places to work” in the UK! Siemens Mobility - Rolling Stock.
The Senior Lean Professional – Digital Solutions shall be responsible for delivering the digital processes through the development of digital tools, mobile applications and systems within RS CS (Rolling Stock Customer Services). You will provide technical support, maintenance, and update of all deployed systems including automated business intelligence reporting.
Working for the Operational and Business Excellence Manager you will support and liaise with all depots, factories and functions on our digitalisation journey while using lean and agile methodologies and ensure consistent and rigorous application of best practice across the business.
You will be an enthusiastic, motivated and flexible teammate with experience of building working relationships and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
This is your role
- Work within the Business Excellence function to develop digital transformation tools in line with business and customer strategies
- Carry out requirements capture and scope / remit production and ensure the on-time delivery of digital processes
- Continually evaluate new technologies and migrate existing digital tools into new platforms as required
- Ensure compliance with Siemens cyber security, branding, mobile application and digitalisation policies
- Ensure meaningful BI analytics and insights are gained
- Develop business cases to demonstrate the efficiencies of digitalising processes
- Encourage the growth of digital process skills
- Promote and maintain consistent use digital process tools
- Market and embed digital change
- Monitor and track improvement and provide respective reporting to all partners, to include benefits realisation
- Ensure effective communication of digital process tool updates and changes
- Effective management of internal and external customer relationships
- Provide technical support, analyse system faults and provide corrective actions
- Ensure quality and environmental management standards are adhered to
- Engage in and lead continuous and business improvement activities with respect to digital process tools
- Be an active member of the Maintenance Operation Excellence: Performance Management Team
What do you need to qualify for this job
- ONC/D level in a STEM subject or equivalent experience
- Previous experience of the Microsoft Power Platform (Power Automate, Power BI, Power Apps) or similar
- Lean Expert / Green Belt qualification or experience preferably within a rail environment
- Strong facilitation skills including excellent listening skills and the ability to empathise with project teams and workshop participants
- Strong Influencing and negotiating skills with the ability to engage employees at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work independently and tackle problems
- Proven experience and appreciation of safety critical industries
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge and Interest and proven experience in process engineering
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens! Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do you need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time