What are the job descriptions?
- Involve in all the phases of PLC system upgrades which include project management, proposals drafting, designing, Programming, testing, start-up and commissioning.
- Coordinate with customers, suppliers and subcontractors to design, test and commission Automation Projects.
- Specify components to be used in the Automation systems and interface with customers / vendors
- Responsible for programming automation and controls systems involving PLCs (programmable logic controllers).
- Perform on site servicing, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of PLC System
- Develop good relationships with customers
- Involve in sales and sales activities for respective assign accounts
- Develop and generate respective sales opportunities and order closure for respective assign accounts
- Provide technical support to customers as well as internal users
- Conduct training for External and Internal Customer.
- Responsible for equipment installations, preventative maintenance, technical support & 24/7 emergency services to our service contracts customers.
- 24 / 7 Standby for Service Contract Customer (Rotating basic)
What do i have to do to qualify for this role?
- Degree or Diploma in Electronics / Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Must have proven experience in PLC logic and programming with Siemens PLCs, example PCS7, Simatics S7 300/400 and S7-1200/1500
- Must have proven experience in Siemens SCADA, example WinCC, WinCC Comfort and WinCC flexible.
- Experience in interpreting customer specifications, electrical drawings, P&ID diagram with specification of system components (reactors, transformers, PLC, etc.)
- Experience in writing test procedures, basic knowledge of AutoCad, PLC programming
- Experience in Automotive, Food Processing, Bio-Tech, Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor, or Water/Wastewater industries is a plus.
- Experience with set up and troubleshooting of industrial networks including Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, Profinet and Profibus.
- Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills as this role will require the individual to support new development projects, gather customer requirements, and perform analytical programming.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in programming leadership as well as the ability to develop and implement standard engineering practices, as well as provide detailed documentation upon project completion.
- Able to develop HMI utilizing like WinCC, WinCC Flexible and WonderWare Team player with field work experience and good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to travel for overseas short term projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time