Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Infrastructure Financial Service as a Purchase and Logistics coordinator and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
People spend 90% of their lives in buildings. The quality of the interior environment has a profound impact on the quality of life. Though innovate building technology we provide intelligent automation technologies and services for commercial, industrial and public buildings and infrastructure. As a trusted advisor and reliable partner, a systems integrator, service provider and product vendor, we help to create efficient, safe, responsible and responsible environments – and so we are creating perfect places.
If you are customer obsessed, with a passion for making a difference, then this is an excellent chance to join our team!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Processing sales orders in the system (SAP) based on the input from customers and sales managers
- Creation of Purchase Orders
- Follow up of Orders/Order monitoring
- Communication with HQ regarding deliveries
- Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships
- Communication with customers in cooperation with sales managers
- Close cooperation with various internal departments
- Work closely with others in the cross functions and review opportunities for continuous improvement and business improvements - Actively proposing process optimizations
- Handling warranty and return process
- Other ad hoc task in regard to above mentioned bullet points
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- Experience/background in purchasing, supply chain and customer service
- Fluent in English and Danish both written and verbal. German and Turkish will be an advantage, but not a demand
- Excellent usage of MS Outlook and Excel
- Experience in SAP/Hana - Sales and distribution module
- The ability to work in a team locally and abroad
- Excellent customer understanding, communication and interpersonal skills
Join the team
You will be a part of Siemens Smart Infrastructure and we are an open and dynamic workplace where employee development is high on the agenda. We have interesting career possibilities in an international work environment with lots of interesting challenges. Our success is based on our skilled and innovative employees, using their curiosity and high professional competences to create new knowledge and participate in answering some of the toughest questions in the world.
We prioritize our employee’s wellbeing and health and offer many employee benefits such as fitness facilities and we focus on creating a flexible working environment in Siemens A/S.
Caught your interest?
Sent us a motivated application and CV as soon as possible, as we have interviews continuously.
If you have certificates, diplomas or other documentation, that you think supports your qualifications, please feel free to submit them in the recruiting system.
If you want more information regarding the position, please contact Chief Controller Kamran Ahmed at e-mail Kamran.email@example.com.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens A/S
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time