We are looking for a global Service Managers for the area of Procurement services.
You will be responsible for defining the concepts for extension of the current service portfolio and support the implementation of new services. Your responsibility will be on a global level, and you will cooperate very closely with our Customer relationship managers , customer and our business centers worldwide.
- Define concepts and support the implementation of new services geared towards strategic procurement customers.
- Analyze market potential for existing and new services and propose the strategy for market share increase .
- Support our Customer Relationship Managers in selling concepts and services.
- Conduct workshops to analyze customer demands and processes.
- Identify and coordinate process improvement with automation/digitalization.
- min 2-3 years experience in a Procurement Consulting role
- Fluent English, German is an advantage.
- Outgoing personality with strong communication, persuasion and presentation skills.
- Additionally, experience as a Strategic Buyer with an understanding of Sustainability in the Supply Chain is a plus.
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusion and present it to all levels in the organization.
- Structured and resilient individual who can work independently.
- Understanding of strategic procurement, subject matter as well as processes.
- Knowledge of Sustainability in the Supply Chain initiative a plus.
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills.
We can offer you:
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- e - meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time