***Challenging times require flexibility and adaptability. Therefore, Siemens Mobility Portugal has created a “New Normal Working Model”. This gives you the flexibility to work from the safety of your own home while you can still count on full office support.
To carry more flexibility on to the times after the pandemic, we will offer a flexible working model that allows you to work partly from home and from the office, giving you more freedom to balance your private and professional life.***
Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business segment Intermodal Solutions (IMS) creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions. Our apps have been downloaded more than 200 million times overall.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is setting up a new Software Development Center in Aveiro targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
Software Developer mobile, Android (m/f/d)
- You develop libraries and apps for public transport in Java and Kotlin
- You contribute to technical concepts or create your own
- You constantly expand your skills and improve the products you work on
- You collaborate with other developers, designers, and industry experts to develop cross-company product features and bring them to fruition
What do you need?
- Fun with native software development for Android smartphones
- High quality standards and passion for technical innovations
- Up-to-date know-how in the development of native software for Android
- Confidence in the use of Git
- Experience with the connection to RESTful web services (JSON)
- Good knowledge of English
- Bonus: Experience with developing libraries for Android
If this sounds interesting to you, then please send us your application in English and we will get back to you.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time