This individual manages all aspects of supplier relationships including ensuring that our commercial products meet Siemens Healthineers standards for Quality, Supply, Delivery & Cost. Objective of maximizing the contribution to operating revenue and profit (ie CNI, lowest SPC), optimizing the purchasing and procurement processes as well as managing cross functional teams for resolving product quality issues, reducing product costs, introducing new designs, modifying manufacturing processes, etc. Responsibilities also include establishing / implementing / managing strategic sourcing strategies consistent with global commodity management direction.
Areas of Responsibility ?
· Commodity strategies - Define, implement and communicate commodity strategy cross-functionally to ensure long-term, cost-efficient, supply of materials.
· Negotiations/Contracts -Define and implement negotiation concepts and strategies to maximize Contribution of Net-Income from Material (CNI). Negotiate contracts with key suppliers.
· Savings and relevant KPIs - Generate, document and implement savings (DI 1-4); plan, monitor and report relevant KPIs (e.g. CNI, eAuctions, Supply Base Optimization, GVS share) and ensure the target achievement within the Commodity to contribute to business success and make results transparent
· Risk Reduction – Define risk by part and by supplier and develop strategies to reduce to overall risk to supply
· Knowledge management - Forward systematically all relevant Procurement related project information (e.g. updated contractual conditions, Supplier Management data) to keep stakeholders up to date
· Supplier Management - Perform Supplier Management: Supplier Qualification, documentation and communication of strategic and key supplier’s data, regular supplier and strategic evaluations and supplier development to obtain and develop the best suppliers and to ensure an optimized supply chain. Ensure 100% quality as key to success.
· Communication - Maintain regular contact with relevant interfaces to gather information, fully inform network partners and ensure information exchange with relevant interfaces
Knowledge and Experience
Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion of complex assignments. Demonstrates advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization. Demonstrates significant knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues. Typically 5-7 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities as presented above. Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable.
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Corindus, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.