User & Dealer Sales Development Engineer - Machine Tools Systems
About the role
We are looking for a User & Dealer Sales Development Engineer to join our Machine Tools Systems team. Siemens Digital Industries offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their production processes and in reducing the time to market of their products. At Siemens Digital Industries you will have the opportunity to be part of a company that focuses on developing your knowledge, skills and experiences.
What are my responsibilities?
- Support machine tool dealer and end-user in Turkey region.
- Analyze the local dealer and end-user market and provide transparency about the market situation of SINUMERIK, create reports and provide the information’s to HQ
- Strong coordination with our international dealer support team and HQ to implement the worldwide customer and dealer support.
- Improve the dealer relationship by frequent dealer and customer visits together with sales and international colleagues, On site/Phone support when needed.
- Preparing documentation and presentations to transfer this to the dealer by mastering all current and up-to-date technical / digitalization details of SINUMERIK to explain them how they benefit from.
- Work together with MTS colleagues and customer services to coordinate the internal activities
- Following up training needs, provide DEX (Digital Experience & Application Center) or onsite CNC / SINUMERIK trainings to dealers and their end users
- Supporting DEX activities
- Adapt the marketing material to Turkish market and using local platforms to share the information’s
- Arrange seminars and joined activities together with the machine tool dealer
- Create and develop dealer’s end-user database, follow the needs of end users and contribute to provide sustainable support.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience, CAD-CAM, Cutting Tools or CNC sector experience is a plus.
- Profession about CNC machining with SINUMERIK Systems (808D, 828D, 840DSL etc)
- Knowledge about types and kinematics of machine tools, production methods and tooling.
- CAD-CAM and G-Code programming knowledge is a plus.
- Automation Systems knowledge is a plus (including drives, PLC, HMI and diagnostics)
- Good communication skills, knowledge of English both written and spoken
- Critical thinking and strong analytical skill
- Ability to work in an international team
- Initiative, self-learning ability, result-oriented and quality-driven
- Willingness to travel / Must hold a valid driver’s license
What else do I need to know?
- No restriction for travelling abroad
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time