We are Siemens. A collection of over 5,000 phenomenal minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have factories across Mexico, full of hardworking individuals helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Technical sales specialist, dedicated to find out, sale and develop electrical and automation opportunities with industrial end users.
Financial Analyst Sr
- Production and standard cost calculation and controlling, including:
- Product cost calculation (material, rates, and overheads)
- Actual cost tracking and margin analysis
- Productivity measures impact (PUMA) and deviation analysis
- R&D project cost controlling, including:
- Target Costing and product cost (PK) tracking
- Business value calculation of R&D projects
- Budgeting and Forecasting including planning of:
- Capital Expenditures (CAPEX) and Operational Expenditures (OPEX)
- Production quantity and Headcount
- Productivity measures and others
- Monthly financial reporting and analysis, delivering high-quality information package with key findings and comments.
- Coordinate Inventory and asset management, providing support and performance indicators.
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience, is required.
- Fluent English is required.
- Rapidly adapt to new technologies and possess advance knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Power BI, Qlik Sense.
Experience & Mindset:
· More than 5 years of successful experience in related field.
- Strong analytical skills; support operations through analysis of key performance indicators and trends.
- Drive innovation in existing processes to improve results.
- Strategy Development.
- Active Team Player.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time