Russelectric is looking for an Electrical Designer who will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of Physical Details, Electrical Schematic and Wiring Diagrams for release to Operations for our Transfer Switch products.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you!
Russelectric, a Siemens Business, manufactures high-integrity on-site power control systems to help ensure 100% uptime without disruptions or aberrations. We deliver engineered solutions to hospitals, data centers, airports, water treatment, renewable energy, DoD and other mission-critical facilities.
We are an engineering-driven company with full capabilities to customize systems to users’ needs and requirements such as space restrictions and integration into existing equipment. All of our products, including automatic transfer switches and switchgear training simulators, are designed and built in our vertically integrated plants located in Massachusetts and Oklahoma.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. Our plants is focused on ensuring that zero harm is done to our employees and zero defects are created in our processes. We utilize lean principles and digital factory technology to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Create schematics, wire lists, bills of material, generate new panel layout and wiring print drawing sets and wire bundle lists.
- Panel layout and physical drawings, and bill of materials.
- Generate Physical ( Enclosure ) detail drawing for specific project.
- Release panels and wiring prints to Operations.
- Schematics, wire lists, and device list, generate drawing sets.
- Marked-up schematics, generate revisions or additions to existing wiring print drawing sets.
- Release modification packages, including revised physicals, schematics, wiring prints to Field Service. Works from marked-up prints, sketches or verbal instructions.
- Engineering Manager gives guidance when questions arise and reviews more technically complicated drawings.
- Process Mark-ups affecting multiple drawings,
- Ensure for consistency across drawing sets
- Check for practicality of mark-ups and for obstructions & using multi layers.
What is required of you?
1. Associate degree is strongly desired, although a combination of education (HS Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement) and directly related work experience will also be considered.
2. 1 - 3 years’ of electrical design/drafting experiences.
3. Minimum of two years CAD experience are preferred.
4. The ability to work closely with fellow employees and manufacturing personnel to ensure a smooth workflow is necessary
5. Ability to interpret schematics, wiring prints, point lists, and other documentation.
6. Experience with Windows, Word, AutoCad, and Promis∙e software.
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
8. Ability to thrive in a diverse environment with minimal supervision.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.