The Siemens Mobility division has exciting opportunities for a Digital Solution Automation Engineer for Road Tunnel Management Systems. This role will be located in our Singapore office. The Siemens Mobility team is looking for an individual that is aligned with our company values: excellent, innovative and responsible to carry out design, checking and testing of road tunnel management systems. The scope of supported activity includes customer Projects, so you will be responsible for performing tunnel management design on assigned Projects and also have the opportunities to see your designs in action, through support of Test and commissioning activities when required.
What are my responsibilities?
- Designing and developing of tunnel management software solutions including SCADA and PLC programs
- Designing and developing interfaces for tunnel management software solution
- Designing and developing automated tests for tunnel management software solution
- Supporting software development and testing activities
- Integration of sub-systems into the tunnel management systems and supporting other teams
- Liaise with customer, internal multi-national design team and with other stakeholders to prepare solution design for the road tunnel management system project
- Liaise and attend design meetings to clarify all the design issues to meet the requirement and milestone.
- Ensuring the design meets the customer requirements, international and national standards and regulations and adhere to company safety and legal standards
- Requirement analysis and translation into system design
- Carry out solution design, selection of components for solutions and defining interfaces with 3rd parties
- Carry out / assist in coordination with customer, other contractors, involved authorities, system assurance and R&D teams
- Carry out / assist in design documents, interface definition/control documents, test documents, BIM drawings and other documents required by project or customer
- Test planning and execution of components and systems
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree electrical, electronic, control or automation engineering or equivalent
- Project experience
- PLC programming knowledge, Simatic PLC experience is an asset
- SCADA Software experience required (WinCC OA knowledge is preferred)
- Understanding of automation concepts, architectures, fieldbuses and communication protocols
- Network knowledge
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time