- The main function of the position is to support sales during the sales cycle including supporting customer demo visits, in-depth review of our clinical images and clinical sales presentations.
- Supporting tradeshows, customer education and relevant conferences
- Helping manage reference sites within your zone to ensuring proper messaging, training, and satisfaction
- Obtain and create strong clinically relevant marketing material including images, clinical cases studies and competitive comparisons
- Working within the zone(s) ensuring overall customer satisfaction for difficult situations
- You have completed studies as an MTRA (medical technical radiology assistant, radiographer) or MTA (medical technical assistant) and have at least several years of relevant clinical mammography experience as MTRA or application specialist
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You ideally have experience across mammography vendors
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions
- Willingness to travel and flexibility is expected
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer and virtual environment and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5-8 years mammography Technology experience; including experience in a Medical Technology industry
- Willing to travel up to 40%
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.