Job title - Assistant Manager - Purchase to Pay (SCM Specialist Professional )
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Manage day to day Procurement to Pay operations and ensure 100% achievement of KPIs
- Team Management- Maintain a stimulating work environment to motivate staff performance and facilitate employee retention
- Customer Management - Participate in all customer meetings to review open transactions, metrics and open issues. Other responsibilities and job content as later identified by the Department Manager.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· B.com/BBM/MBA/M.com with 6 years experience and 1-2 year team handling experience is must
· P2P Knowledge
· Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word,Excel,Powerpoint, Access
· Excellent Verbal and written Communication skills.
· Proficiency in ERP like SAP, Oracle,JDE
· Understanding of various Quality Methodologies
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time