We are an innovative organization within Siemens with the aim of developing hardware, software and digital services for value creation for our customers with artificial intelligence along the AI lifecycle. Based on Industrial Edge, our goal is to create a portfolio that enables robust, trustworthy and secure integration and operation of AI applications in production environments. Our team defines the associated software and service strategy for Siemens Factory Automation and actively drives the transition, including the associated digital business models, in the industrial field.
What part will you play?
- You constantly observe and challenge relevant competitors' offerings, driving our portfolio and products to be the benchmark on the market
- You define product marketing strategies (product, price, placement, promotion) and support marketing and sales enablement, channel and partner development
- You gather feedback, define metrics, and collaborate with sales, verticals, product owners and development teams to build the best-in-class products and bring them fast to market
- You collaborate with UX and support teams, focusing on designing the right offerings for outstanding customer experience
- You work closely together with software development teams to incorporate their ideas into your products
- You are familiar with Lean Startup concepts and how to create MVPs to validate your business hypothesis with the Build-Measure-Learn approach
- You know how to manage legal, IP, compliance, OSS and quality aspects of a product throughout its lifecycle
- You contribute to activities to continuously improve the product and portfolio lifecycle, managing and prioritizing the flow of work
- Diploma/master’s degree in quantitative or related technical field, e.g., computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering. Advanced degrees including PhD or MBA are a plus.
- At least 3 years’ experience in product & portfolio management and/or development within a Software business is strengthening your application
- Basic knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, main common AI concepts and specifics for the implementation in the industrial space.
- Ability to evaluate business impact of software products and ensure its success by focusing on scalability, potential biases and compliance
- A deep understanding of customer-centric product development building on Lean and Agile methodologies
- Strong ability to translate customer needs to solution design and understand technology impact
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain trustful relationships across all hierarchies and within an ecosystem of internal and external partners
- High degree of creativity, open-mind, and self-initiative as well as fluency in English complete your profile
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time