Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Indonesia team as Key Account Manager to define the approach and achieve maximization of the account penetration for profitable growth and customer success.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will generate knowledge on the customer's specific strategy and its political and business environment.
- You will analyze customer's markets, position and needs and investigates for specific business opportunities for customer related product and service portfolio.
- You will define and implement account business plans (3 to 5 years).
- You will prepare customer contacts and builds and maintains a sound customer focused network, on all relevant hierarchical levels.
- You will generate client specific products and service portfolio concepts, if suitable across all services of a business.
- You will initiate, facilitate and contribute to contract negotiations for products, projects and service or solution assignments.
- You will build value-oriented offers.
- You will manage customer complaints as point of escalation, if necessary.
- You will responsible for an annual Order Intake of typically <€10 mio, manage not more than 5 defined customers
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-id
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have minimum 5 years experiences in Sales, preference from managerial level which having good track record ad customer relations in professional societies of radiology, cardiology/vascular, interventional radiology, surgery, nuclear medicine, oncology, laboratory
- You have general Knowledge of imaging, therapy and laboratory products, preference with technical or medical backgrounds
- You have good relations with personnel at Hospitals (Private as well as Publics), across some of the specialties e.g. radiology, cardiology/vascular, interventional radiology, surgery, nuclear medicine, oncology, laboratory.
- You have experiences in direct relationship management with key users, department heads and C-Level of hospitals.
Your personality and skills:
- You are a strong communicator and proficient in English language.
- You have a good computer skill.
- You are fully committed to ethical business practice.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time