Then come and join our global team as Senior UX Designer (f/m/d) to actively shape the experience of healthcare professionals around the world and the future of healthcare.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Working closely with the business unit, you will be responsible for the experience design for innovative software solutions (desktop and mobile) in the field of medical technology, in particular to support radiology workflows
- You will support all phases of the human-centered design process, from developing a strategy and vision through to final product development
- You will represent the needs of users to various stakeholders in their respective project teams and beyond
- You will identify the needs of different user groups in user research and translate them into user journey maps and product requirements
- You will develop operating concepts for a variety of medical products and visualize your concepts using low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes (e.g. with Adobe XD or Axure), which you will refine with users and internal stakeholders
- You will coordinate UX agencies
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in interaction design, human computer interaction, media technology, media design, ergonomics, psychology or similar. Alternatively you are a creative lateral entrant with impressive reference projects
- You have many years of professional experience in an agency environment and/or in an in-house UX team with a significant portfolio. Experience in the field of medical technology is an advantage
- You have a sound knowledge of usability engineering and interaction design methods
- You are very experienced at working directly with software developers
- You have experience with UX in agile projects
- You have experience of working in a matrix organization and can assert yourself with confidence when interacting with a variety of stakeholders
- Ideally you have medical knowledge in the field of radiology
Your attributes and skills:
- You are business-fluent in German and English
- You always focus on the user and have a creative and strategic mindset
- A flexible, independent, structured approach is part of your day-to-day work
- You are particularly passionate about working on creative concepts, set high quality standards for your work and are tenacious with strong attention to detail
- As a team player you encourage collaboration and dialog within and outside the central UX department at Siemens Healthineers
- You are able to motivate others, are proactive and results-oriented and contribute topics independently which you then drive forward
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Diana Rank.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time