What part will you play?
- You will be part of the Influencer Engagement team within Corporate Communications and be involved in the strategic development of the internal and external influencer network.
- When creating communication strategies for the use of influencers in corporate communications, you will make an important contribution to creating sustainable effectiveness. You will develop social media activities in a strategic and data-based manner.
- You will be responsible for positioning parts of Senior Management of Siemens AG as well as selected topic experts on social media, especially on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- You will create social media content (tweets, posts, blog posts) on topics such as digitalization, IoT, cyber security, diversity and sustainability.
- Your tasks will include the management of various projects including conception and implementation, project controlling and deadline monitoring.
- You regularly engage with the Siemens businesses and other stakeholders and integrate their demands into the global influencer strategy.
- With the help of our digital tool landscape (e.g. Sprinklr, Analytics Unlocked or Onalytica), you will identify optimization potential and develop measures to improve the performance of internal and external influencer activities.
- You have a successfully completed master's degree and many years of professional experience in the field of communications.
- Your experience in creating social media content and in positioning senior management on social is strong. You are proficient in dealing with senior management.
- You are a social media expert that understands what works on what platform and is able to translate that knowledge into personal positioning strategies.
- Your adept handling of digital tools enables you to use them in a targeted and data-based manner, for example in the area of social listening and monitoring.
- You have already been able to demonstrate your knowledge of strategic consulting in digital transformation projects.
- As a strong team player, you quickly find your way around organizational structures characterized by high complexity.
- Good rhetorical and communication skills underline your convincing appearance. Your data-oriented approach and excellent presentation skills help you to present complex issues.
- Fluent negotiation skills in English round off your profile, German is a plus.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time