· Team player. Good Listener. Self-Driven.
· Strong ability to write unit-testable code.
· Strong skills with the modern application design approach.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Demonstrated problem-solving ability.
· Experience with Agile development practices/environment.
· What we are looking for –
- PRIMARY Skillset
- HTML5, CSS3 , Angular JS
- Proven experience in developing and supporting solutions on AWS cloud.
- Ability to find simple, effective software solutions that deliver feature-rich capabilities.
- Ability to learn/dive into the technology trends and to explore them in practice to implement PoC.
- Hands-on experience with Web Services lifecycle (design, build, test, deploy), API versioning and design approaches, tools, interoperability concepts.
- Experience in Web UI development.
- Understanding of configuring and deploying applications in Amazon Cloud.
- Experience writing web applications for visualizing rich and complex data.
- Knowledge of leading edge technologies, tools, and software & services.
· Good to have -
- Knowledge of Microservices and shared software concepts.
- Basic understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS for cloud computing models.
- Experience working with unit testing frameworks and mocking frameworks.
- Knowledge of database interactions with SQL/NoSQL dbs/services will be a plus.
- Experience of working with asynchronous and concurrent systems will be a plus.
- Any CAD/CAM, graphics or gaming development experience will be a plus.
- Experience in THREE.js will be a plus.
o Bachelor's or higher degree in Science or Engineering
o 5 - 10 years of Software Development Experience
o Minimum 3 years of experience in cloud technology area
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time