This position is to support DI MC LVM AA sales management on strategy & business development related topics. DI MC LVM is a newly set-up global business segment headquarter function in China with focus on low voltage motor business.
What are my responsibilities?
• Support LVM Asia hub sales management in defining LVM Asia hub business strategy & roll out to regions/countries
• Lead market, customer and branch analysis; benchmark key competitors
• Develop LVM Asia hub specific communication concept for LVM AA sales internally & externally
• Facilitate Asia hub sales business review meetings and workshops
• Other assigned tasks
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• >5 years business development, strategy or sales experience in manufacturing industry.
• Excellent learning ability with good business sense
• Ability for structured & analytic approach to analyze status, propose measures, implement and follow-up.
• Strong communication and facilitation skill
• Good organizational ability
• Background of mechanical or electrical engineering will be preferred
• Passionate & self-motivated
• Good intercultural skills
• Fluent English is mandatory, good German or other language will be a plus
• MBA education background will be preferred
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time