Come grow your career along with our team in Irving, TX! Siemens is ranked #1 by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies in 2021 as well as Forbes’ World’s Best Employers and America’s Best Employers for Diversity 2021.
As an Administrative Coordinator, you will be the single Point-of-Contact for all projects from Sales through Warranty and will play a critical role in our project documentation, follow-up, and execution.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with several functions including Engineering, Project Management, Programming, and Graphics to ensure project/construction documents flow smoothly through the process from beginning to end
- Track projects and provide timely communication and follow-up on action items, making sure due dates are attained, escalating issues as needed
- Communicate any discrepancies in the documentation or process to the Project Team and update the planning tool accordingly
- Review final Digital Deployment Package for completeness and quality
- Close out and archive projects
Qualifications you’ll need:
- High School Diploma or state-recognized GED required. Associate’s degree in related technical field preferred, but not necessary.
- Experience in an office setting working with people and computers in a role such as an Administrative Assistant or as a Project, Document, Engineering, or Technical Coordinator strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a technical, mechanical, construction, or engineering environment preferred, but not necessary.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Benefits you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
What our culture is like:
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.