- Communicate with product owner and UX researchers to create user friendly prototypes and proof of concepts for the product interface in Angular framework.
- Maintain and improve various parts of the user interface (predevelopment phase)
- Integrate front-end parts with backend services and deploy the micro-sites with usage of micro-service architecture.
- Design and implement RESTful web services, primary in ASP.NET Core 2 using C# programming language.
- Deployment and monitoring of the services in prototyping environments
- Transforming requirements of various stakeholders into the business logic implementation in the backend service.
- Communication with product owner and data scientists and implementing or integrating advanced algorithms of machine learning and artificial intelligence into the backend business logic.
- Incorporating user feedbacks and change requests in short development cycles
- Documentation of the design and implementation for the handover of proof of concept into product development team
- Experience with Angular or another web framework
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 programming
- Programming skills in C# or other object-oriented programming language(s)
- Ability to work on assigned tasks independently as well as in team
- Beneficial qualification (any of mentioned below is welcome):
- Experience with browser testing and debugging
- Experiences or knowledge of problematics of responsive design, desktop and mobile targeted platforms
- Experiences with or abilities to read and use various programming languages (e.g. Python, TypeScript, Java, C, …)
- Knowledge of DevOps approach, Docker and Kubernetes technologies are beneficial.
- Experience with test automation and unit testing
- Experience with deployment into cloud data centers – e.g. Microsoft Azure or other providers
- Communication and presentation skills
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1600EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time