Siemens EDA is the longest standing Electronic Design Automation company in the world and over the last 30 years has amassed the finest technology portfolio in the business. Our software tools span the full breadth of semiconductor and electrical systems solutions including coordinated circuit design and verification, PCB design & manufacturing solutions, cable harness design tools, and embedded software.Position Overview
Siemens EDA has an opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer to be part of the Build and Infrastructure Group for their flagship Calibre product. The group works on multiple areas of the SDLC including Source code management, building CI/CD pipelines, setting up and maintaining infrastructure both on-prem and on the cloud, licensing, clearing OSS, build and release management.
The ideal candidate would be one who has worked in a DevOps team supporting an enterprise environment across multiple geographiesRequired Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or other related fields.
- Strong proficiency in programming with scripting languages like Bash, Python, Perl (C++ a plus).
- Experience working in Git/GitLab, AWS other cloud technologies
- Experience in Infrastructure/GRID management, Release Management, OSS Clearing will be a plus
- Strong analysis, design, and problem-solving skills along with object-oriented programming practices.
- Attention to details and the ability to accurately estimate software tasks and deliver on schedule.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.