Then come and join our global team as Senior Compensation & Benefits Specialist (f/m/d) Global Job Structures and Position Evaluation to provide global governance over function level evaluation and our job structure.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- In our international and agile team you will strategically develop the function level evaluation and our job structure and ensure the efficient administration of job leveling processes across divisions, especially in senior management
- Working closely with global interface partners from business, central functions and regions, you will be responsible for the structural and content-related further development of our job catalog, be responsible for, supervise and coordinate the global senior management promotion process and conduct job evaluations in this area
- You will advise and mentor managers, global HR business partners and HR interface partners in the regions, develop global policies and circulars, conceptualize HR enabling strategies and prepare board resolutions
- You will shape the digital transformation in HR by optimizing and digitizing HR processes and unlock cross-divisional digitization potential, e.g. by implementing automated skills management processes
- You will assume responsibility as (partial) project manager in global and interdisciplinary strategic projects and the management of student trainees
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed your university studies, e.g. in business administration or economics, psychology, law with above-average success
- You have many years of experience in HR, e.g. Compensation, Organizational Development, Talent Acquisition, and you have been able to gain experience in governance positions
- You have extensive knowledge in function level evaluation, job grading and job profiling
- You have very good knowledge in the analysis of complex, multinational organizational structures and the analysis, optimization and implementation of global governance processes
- You have excellent Microsoft Office skills, experience with business intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau) is an advantage
Your attributes and skills:
- You are an open personality, appear convincing and confident, are assertive and possess excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- You are characterized by a high degree of customer orientation and sense of responsibility, a team-oriented, structured work style and a high level of commitment
- You have an overview of current trends and technologies and recognize digitization potentials
- You are a strong communicator and have very good organizational skills
- You work conscientiously and with a focus on detail, always making reference to the overriding context and never compromising on quality
- You have a very good command of English in order to be able to operate successfully in our international context; knowledge of German is desirable
- Missed opportunities are our biggest risks: You convince with new, innovative ideas and are committed to the success of Siemens Healthineers with drive and passion
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Susanne Streiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time