Factory Automation Sales Specialist (Water/Waste Water)
For our Factory Automation Business Unit we are looking for a Factory Automation Sales Specialist working with OEMs, End users, Solution Partners and System Integrators in the field automation engineering for Water/ Waste Water segment.
What are my responsibilities?
- Maximize Water and Waste Water market exploitation for assigned Factory Automation portfolio
- Marketing and Pre-sales support for assigned portfolio for all Water/Waste Water relevant sales channels and top potential customers in the Water/Waste Water segment, focus on End customers, Solution Partners, System Integrators and related OEM´s in all sales regions
- Knowledge on market segments, with on focus Water/Waste Water, potentials, pricing, competitors and applications
- Direct access to all customers in this segment, is specialized on dedicated products and applications for such products
- Customer access has to be aligned with responsible sales representative and account manager, develop and coordinate Push/Pull in the projects
- Responsible for budget fulfilment of Water and Waste Water segment for assigned portfolio
- Conduct marketing activities at customer premises
- Establish excellent long term customer relations both in technical and procurement management
- Understand and analyze the customer needs, increase the market share and customer satisfaction
- Present and negotiate the offers
- Conception, development, organization, coordination of technical workshops for Factory Automation products
- Contribute to the marketing plan and activities (fairs, campaigns etc.)
- Supply creative feedbacks to increase quality of the sales and marketing operations and processes
- Aligned with regulations and company policies
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electronic/Electrical and Control Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales and marketing field, preferably in product and system sales and solution business
- Very good knowledge in SIMATIC automation systems (TIA Portal, PLC S7-1200, S7-1500, HMI Panels, WinCC Scada)
- Good knowledge in Industrial Communication, Motion Control, Drives and Safety Technologies
- Technical understanding of Industrial Automation and Drive Technologies
- Very good knowledge in sales of products, systems and services
- Good presentation and moderation skills
- Excellent command and Fluency in English
- Intercultural experience preferable
- Initiative – creativity – assertiveness - ability to work in a team – motivation and enthusiasm.
- Decision making, change orientation and good communication skills
What else do I need to know?
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement.
- Ability to drive and travel intensively around the country
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.+90 216 459 20 00 http://www.facebook.com/siemensturkiye
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time