We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do?
In this role, you will support the financial and business operation of the Business/Factory through financial analysis, planning processes development and business plans and projects implementation
- Manage the investment plan and fixed assets of the Plant following current processes.
- Monitoring and control of inventories to seek optimization
- Monitoring of temporary accounts to find the solution with the different departments and debugging
- Prepare and manage exchange and commodity hedges in conjunction with the central partner.
- Manage and give continuity to the BSR carried out by own and from the central
- Prepare the different budgets of the plant as well as the comparison
- Ensure the quality of financial information in the plant
- Management and control of the budgets of the different departments
- Optimize infrastructure resources associated with staff
- Secure information on commercial activity
- Manage plant product costing
- Debugging system objects
- Ensure the correct application of the business reporting structure dictated by Head Quarters
What will you need to succeed?
- Leadership skills
- Advanced English
- Meaningful experience leading finance operations
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in directly leading a team
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time