We are Siemens. A collection of over 5,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have factories across Mexico, full of hardworking individuals helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and build what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Support to Manufacturing Engineers in the following activities:
- Implementation of equipment or machines.
- Implementation of new production lines and root cause investigation of equipment and machinery problems in production lines.
- Design of guards and safety devices, creation of 2D & 3D drawings
- Mechanical parts assemblies, etc.
- Implementation of security guards on equipment and machinery
- Follow up on a work plan
What you will need to succed
- Degree Field(s): Mechatronics / Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of drawing software (Solid Works, NX, etc)
- Fluent English
- Advanced Computer Skills .
- Full time availability
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time