We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
• Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
• Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
• Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do
To be a strategic Planner and Controller for Queretaro’s Factory. Being able to report clear and
transparent all Financial results for decision making. To analyze financial information in order to propose improvement areas. Give proper support to all departments in the Factory on financial
- Controlling of accounts in the financials of Queretaro Factory
- Strategic Planning for Forecast and Budget (specific accounts)
- Financial reporting monthly or accordingly
- Specific Analysis as support to financial improvements or decisions
- Support to other FQ areas in financial topics
- Continuous Improvement in processes or reporting
What will you need to succeed?
- Finance, Accounting or related experience 5+years
- Finance, Accounting or Buisness background
- Business English
- Communication skills, team work, leadership skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.