Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
We are seeking a versatile, highly motivated student to help us in maintaining and supporting our developer internal tools.
The job includes working on a project of migrating code base to Git, software development, and execution of system validation tests to ensure compliance with our business needs;
Required Education ,and Knowledge:
- B.Sc. student for Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, or Industrial Engineering with good grades (At least 2 years until graduation).
- Software programing experience and good knowledge in at least one of the following programming languages: C#, C++, Java (preferably – C#).
- Knowledge in Git - advantage.
- Independent, creative and self-motivated team player with passion for constant learning and change.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English (reading, writing, speaking).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time