Siemens EDA, formerly Mentor Graphics, is a leader in Electronic Design Automation (EDA) and a member of the Siemens Group. As a technology leader, the company offers innovative solutions for electronic hardware and software design.
Join our team as PCB System Design Field Application Engineer (FAE) ”
As an applications engineer for PCB Design Solutions in the European team, you will be contributing to the success of the team. You'll be responsible to drive and increase the deployment of the Siemens EDA PCB System Design solutions.
You will work very closely with Sales and other technical resources. The position is located in Russia however, you will be part of a team covering EMEA and consequently should anticipate international travel as needed by the team and requires strong communication skills and an appreciation for the business value delivered by electronic design automation software!
The position owner must align closely with Application Engineers and Account Managers within the distributor’s organization to help them meet and exceed quotas, as they proactively manage customer accounts to success. This also includes account planning and developing solutions to customer problems, marketing materials and go-to-market plans ultimately resulting in revenue.You’ll drive digital innovation by:
- Providing technical expertise for PCB System Design in pre-sales and post-sales situations
- engage with customers to understand their design methodology and challenges
- drive technical evaluations and deliver methodology guidance
- support complex technical benchmarks
- developing and delivering product demonstrations, product trainings and webinars
- technical account management
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering or related field is required A Master’s degree is preferred
- Experience in electronic design automation
- Experience in supporting software sales, ideally in distribution
- Broad understanding of PCB design, data management and simulation methodologies
- Experience working with Mentor Graphics (Xpedition, PADS and HyperLynx) and/or competitive products (Cadence, Altium, Ansys)
We are ideally looking for someone who is Native Russian with excellent English language skills.We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: MG Dev. Services Ltd., Moscow Branch
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time