Next47 is a global venture capital firm backed by Siemens and committed to turning today's impossible ideas into tomorrow's indispensable industries. Our relationship with Siemens gives us access to international markets, a global customer base, and incomparable technical experience, all of which we use to catalyze our portfolio companies’ growth. Next47 works with startups who are using deep technologies such as artificial intelligence, augmented and virtual reality, cybersecurity, autonomous driving, IoT robotics, and advanced manufacturing, to solve industry's most difficult and fundamental challenges.
About the Role
We at Next47 value our team of Assistants as the glue that helps hold our teams aligned and informed on many topics that are critical to our firm running smoothly. We are currently seeking a highly skilled Executive Administrator and Office Manager who will support our Israel investment Partner, while also overseeing all office management responsibilities for our Herzliya office. You will also partner with other skilled EAs and Office Managers in a global, team-orientated environment.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the schedule of an investment partner, which includes scheduling team meetings; domestic and international travel; speaking engagements; executive summits; and many other professional engagements.
- Serving as the first face for external visitors by both greeting them while helping ensure they feel welcomed and set for a productive visit.
- Working within Concur to book travel and expense reporting.
- Overseeing the procurement of new hire equipment, pre-onboarding, and setup, with the support of IT and People Operations.
- Owning all topics related to the Herzliya office, such as equipment procurement and maintenance; office supply and snack inventory; space planning; and office vendor management.
- Building tight and productive working relationships with members of leadership and other key stakeholders.
- Serving as a senior thought partner within Next47’s global EA community.
- Supporting high visibility firm projects, as required. As an example, you will work closely with our Marcom leader to help organize high-profile local events for our portfolio companies, friends of Next47, and internal Siemens’ stakeholders.
· Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred.
· Minimum of 5 years of professional administrative experience.
· Experience supporting executives, with preference in Venture Capital, banking, or technology company environments.
· Proven experience and interest in general office management.
· Excellent customer service and communication-both written and verbal-skills.
· Ability to cultivate strong working relationships with leaders and other key stakeholders.
· Resourcefulness and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple tasks.
· Team player with very high commitment, motivation and attention to detail.
· Proven ability to be discreet, while understanding the importance of required confidentiality.
· Proficient to Advanced office tool skills: Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, DocuSign, Box, Slack, and Excel.
· Ability to travel globally to Next47 sites, as needed (less than 10%).
We offer a flexible home and office working blend.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we want to meet you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time