This position will play a strategic role to support Asia Pacific Head of HR in terms of key regional HR topics including Organization development, Employee Engagement, Change Management as well as daily HR operations within Asia Pacific scope. This position will also support AP head of HR in addressing topics which include HR team engagement, communication, optimization/streamline of process etc; this position will also support for deployment for related global project, e.g. HR IT project, shared service project etc.
- Act as a strategic partner and consultant to Asia Pacific Head of HR in identifying People/Organization related topics across the region, in align with global process, programs, & work closely with CoE for solutions & deliverables.
- Work closely with country HR Leaders to identify support needed & look for synergies, harmonization/streamline of processes;
- Leverage relevant data to evaluate strategies and programs measuring the achievement of established goals and action plan
- Proactively support and contribute to global and regional projects and programs
- Contribute to HR practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, foster collaboration, cooperation and talent exchange
- Bachelor degree or above, 10+ years solid experience in large-scale MNC.
- Integrity and maturity in personality.
- Strong and profound knowledge/project experience on Change Management, Consultancy and Culture Breeding.
- Experience in digital transformation interventions.
- Conceptual thinking and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Future-oriented and Result-oriented, strong strategic thinking with balance of execution capability.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing edge.
- Communication with clarity and impact.
- Leadership without authority.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time