As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Financial Analyst and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting.
What would be my responsibilities?
Financial Analyst / Commercial Project Administration / Project Controlling including:
- Definition, optimization, standardization, automation, and digitization of financial processes based on your experience in project and/or service business financials
- Medium to large-scale data mining, reporting and visualization of data e.g., using SQL, KNIME, Tableau, Qliksense etc.
- Support in preparation and interpretation of detailed analysis reporting purposes
- Provide support and assistance with other specialist departments on a range of various topic in Finance area
- Support in performing tests, collaborate with other colleagues to identify areas of simplification and improvement
- Structured analysis of single/multiple projects to identify deviations and initiate respective countermeasures
- Continuous improvement of the existing tool set and the defined processes including the evaluation, piloting and implementation of new tools and processes
- Structured follow-up of projects
- Obtaining and archiving of purchase orders for projects
- Invoicing according to project milestones
- Documentation of actions taken
- Preparation of project status reports
- Check project documentation
- Controlling of Key Figures (expected/actual costs; expected/actual cost charging) and deviation analysis
- Strong and proactive communication with technical & BA department heads, technical
staff, project management, procurement, and customer on commercial issues
- Prepare and present project commercial data for financial audit purposes
- Support commercial colleagues in testing activities for Technology project specific tools
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Good knowledge of commercial and controlling topics
• At least 2 years work experience in similar capacity, preferable in IT Industry
• Excellent knowledge of data mining, reporting and visualization (e.g.: SQL, KNIME, Tableau, Qliksense etc.)
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications, focus on Excel
• Excellent Romanian & English language skills, written and verbal
• Experience in SAP financial system will be an advantage
• German language (minimum level B2) written and verbal will be an advantage
• Strong personal commitment, sense of responsibility and duty
• Excellent analytical skills combined with proactive and hands-on qualities
• Strong interpersonal skills to communicate openly and effectively on all levels
• Able to be flexible in a dynamic environment and sometimes show the ability to work under pressure
• Capability to work within a team
• Motivated and curious with continuous strive to develop
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is investing in you to ensure your satisfaction, motivation and performance.
• Attractive compensation package and work climate
• Food vouchers
• Yearly bonus system
• Private health and life insurance
• Private pension
• Flexible schedule and work from home policy
• Personal and professional development through training and certifications
• Relocation package
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time