Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers are looking for a Communications Coordinator to join their Healthcare Diagnostics business based at our site in Sudbury, Suffolk. Recently celebrating 80 years of manufacturing excellence, our Sudbury site designs and assembles blood, urine and diabetes analysis instruments.
You will co-ordinate a strategy to drive and shape the future of healthcare in Sudbury using creativity as positive writing skills. In this role you will be required to build effective relationships with employees, management, the extended Point of Care business as well as educational establishments, local businesses and the media.
With these relationships formed this role will grow and promote the Sudbury business creating a “Site of Choice” for our customers through people, products, and technologies.
You will use your experience and take the responsibility to actively seek create and deliver all site communications, materials and social media platforms contributing to the delivery of site success.
This is a part time role - 15 hours per week. This role can be split between home working and working on site.
- To create, plan, deliver and measure effective and engaging communications for target audiences that drive value and reputation for the business
- Participate in the development of Siemens Healthineers community reputation through different communication channels
- Take a lead in the preparation of slides in readiness for site lead communications
- Be a champion for promoting the site with the use of all media channel
- To help develop others with the required skill sets to produce required documents, stories, presentations and posts to a set standard
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of working in a comms role
- Effective communication, ability to articulate in both written and verbal communication to a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience of managing and influencing multiple stakeholders effectively.
- Proven experience of working with multiple communication channels
- IT literate
- Have the ability to engage with people on all levels
Being part of our team:
Based on multiple sites in Chilton Industrial Estate, Sudbury, we design and assemble blood, urine and diabetes analysis instruments. With our point-of-care testing systems, Siemens Healthineers delivers lab-accurate, actionable, and timely results on the spot. You can find more information here.
We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, including our continued response to COVID-19, please explore our website.
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse
workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage
applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss
flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Products Ltd
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Part-time