Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Working for Siemens Financial Services Information Technology (SFS IT), you will assume end-to-end responsibility for one or more of our business-critical finance IT applications. You will secure reliable operations and continuous enhancement while ensuring that regulatory and security requirements as well as agreed service levels are met. You will achieve this, working hand in hand with our interdisciplinary and international team of IT experts.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management.
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
As a Service Manager, you will:
We are looking for an IT Service Manager to become part of our Siemens Financial Services Information Technology (SFS IT) team. This role has end-to-end responsibility to develop, deliver and maintain business services within an agreed framework, and to provide service delivery of information and communications technology. You will ensure that regulatory, security, and compliance requirements, as well as agreed service levels, are met, while working with teams from IT service operations.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the operation of the service, according to agreed service level agreements.
- Coordinate and manage developments of 3rd party consultants to develop and maintain the assigned systems/ services.
- Ensure that work is carried out in accordance with agreed quality, audit, and security standards.
- Drive digitalization and system automation with new technologies and trends and strive for continuous service improvement.
- Be responsible for communication, collaboration, and relationship management of key internal and external stakeholders, regarding service status, planning, and information sharing.
- Ensure system compliance with EBA (European Banking Authority) Guidelines and local regulations, InfoSec, ITGC (IT General Controls) requirements and other applicable internal and external standards, incl. system security.
- Strive to integrate new technologies and improve processes.
- Ensure customer and team satisfaction.
- Support cost controlling and resource planning in your area of responsibility
To make a difference, you must have:
- 5+ years’ experience, preferably in a financial services company, in a technical and managerial support role with business process and system architecture
- Preferably technology-related skills in financial Services, systems & platforms
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Services
- Understanding and knowledge of service programming interfaces (API REST)
- Experience in managing of cloud infrastructure services (preferably Azure or AWS Cloud)
- ITIL & Agile qualification or demonstrable relevant experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of cyber security in networks, web services and database systems
- Relevant experience in audit management and IT system compliance
- A self-driven, problem solver attitude and be able to identify and focus on relevant items in large amounts of information
- Professional communication and presentation skills
- Fluent business English language skills (speaking and writing)
Curious about our Tech hub ?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 Digital Minds with several IT expertise: Service Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds of Siemens.
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learing and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove #SFSIT?
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage Services from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time