Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Financing the Future We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide outstanding financial solutions. Do you want to play a meaningful role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!As an Application Manager, you will:
We are looking for a Application Manager SieSmart for working as part of the Siemens Financial Services Information Technology (SFS IT) organization. This role has end-to-end responsibility within an agreed framework, to develop, deliver and maintain business applications and on the service delivery of information and communications technology. Delivery of these applications must at least meet agreed Service Levels, security, governance or compliance requirements while working with teams from IT service operations.
- Ensure End-to end responsibility for the operations of front end and point of sales system (SieSmart) as well as coordinating, managing and supporting system developments as required and according to agreed business requirements. Alignment of internal staff and 3rd party consultants to develop and maintain the assigned systems / applications. Work to be carried out in accordance to the agreed quality and security standards.
- Ensure maintenance and support together with Support/Systems teams while aiming for the highest user experience and no unplanned down time of business applications. Ensure all current known activities are reported and documented in accordance with agreed procedures. Responsible for ensuring all documentation is available in agreed libraries to audit standards.
- Drive digitalization and system automation and strive for continuous service improvement.
- Be responsible for communication, collaboration and relationship management to key internal and external stakeholders, regarding application status, planning, and information sharing.
- Ensure support teams are properly trained, skilled, and educated to support business and ensure service continuation. Improve incident management and resolution times in regards to your application. Keep up-to-date with new technologies and trends in your area of responsibilty.
- Ensure system compliance with EBA Guidelines and local regulations, InfoSec (SfeRA), ITGC requirements and other applicable internal and external standards incl. system security (CERT).
- Strive to integrate new technologies and improve processes. Ensure customer and team satisfaction.
- Be responsible for cost controlling and resource planning in your area of responsibility.
- 5+ years’ experience, preferably in a financial services company, in a technical and managerial support role with business process, system architecture
- Technology-related skills in financial applications, systems & platforms
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 applications
- Understanding and Knowledge of Application Programming Interfaces (API REST)
- Experience in Management of Cloud Infrastructure Services (Preferred Azure Cloud)
- Demonstrable knowledge in cyber security in networks, web applications and database systems.
- Experience in the use of CI/CD practices for software development.
- Business process knowledge (front-end/ e-commerce solutions, commercial banking, treasury, finance or leasing)
- Analytical skills, information processing, strong critical thinking and decision making
- ITIL & Agile qualification or demonstrable that there is considerable relevant experience.
- Professional communication and presentation skills.
- Relevant Experience in Audit Management and IT System Compliance
- Assess vendors, suppliers and cost management
- You have an organized and result-oriented way of working as well as a strong sense of quality awareness
- You are self-driven and a self-learner, able to understand amounts of information focusing on the relevant items
- You are a problem solver, finding new and innovative solutions ahead and according to market trends
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 Digital Minds with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds of Siemens.You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learing and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time