Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions that help them realize innovation. Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
Our department in Breda has a solid team of approximately 50 employees who focus on test and mechatronic simulation software and engineering services. As a business segment within Siemens PLM Software, the company provides a portfolio of products and services for manufacturing companies to manage the complexities of tomorrow’s product development by incorporating model-based mechatronic simulation and advanced test in the product development process. As a result, Siemens PLM Software is the first PLM software company to provide a closed-loop, systems-driven product development solution with integrated test.
For our R&D team, we are looking for an enthusiastic:
Senior Electronics Engineer AnalogDepartment
Our R&D team in Breda consists of 25 people who are responsible for the design of analog and digital hardware, embedded software, firmware, driver and application software. This team works very close with our teams in Belgium, Romania and Germany as well as with external partners.
You are responsible for the development of board-level analog electronic systems and circuits. You are also responsible to keep up with all relevant technology trends which could impact / improve our products or business. You create technical state of the art proposals on system level to serve customer needs. Design elements such as high accuracy, linearity, stability and dynamic range are of the highest importance. Innovation, quality and reliability are the main focal points during the development process. You will be sparring partner of System and SW Architects, Development Management and Product Management during definition of a product or system.
- Keep up with technology trends
- Research into the application of new analog techniques and components within our products
- electronic systems and circuits
- Validation and qualification of your design against the requirement specifications
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering
- More than 2 years of work experience is a plus
- Technical skills:
- Solid knowledge of and proven experience with analog design techniques regarding signal/sensor conditioning, anti-alias filtering and analog to digital conversion
o Familiar with chip design and systems in chip
o Familiar with immunity against unwanted (HF+ LF) signals
o Familiar with the fundamental principles of signal processing
- Personal skills:
- Fluent in spoken and written Dutch and English
- Willing to work in the challenging environment of a multidisciplinary team
- The drive to take responsibility for own ideas, designs and decisions
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: dARE - Operative Activity 576w (previously SISW B.V.)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time