Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?As Senior Technical Consultant you will:
- Be responsible for penetration tests of Siemens internal IT systems, external cloud service providers, OT, products, solutions and services
- Self-dependent planning and implementing security penetration test projects with Siemens internal customers, utilizing internal and external penetration testers
- Assess architecture of environments - Basic technical understanding needed
- Consult Siemens internal customers in definition of project scope based on possible attack paths and worst case scenarios
- Prioritize resources to projects and manage small project teams (2-5 penetration testers per project, internal and external testers)
- Manage budget and build schedule and project timeline
- Supervise assessment progress and deliverables (time and quality)
- Coach, support and direct team, perform root cause analysis for security findings
- Implement and handle change when vital to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project
- Lead presentation of assessment reports to customers, management or other partners
- 3+ years working experience in project management in multicultural environments
- University degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or similar -specialization in IT Security a plus
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent as advantages
- Certifications like CISM, ISO certification, CISA, ITIL preferred
- Demonstrable experience in project management using tools like resource planning, agile methods / SCRUM
- Very good IT knowledge, IT security and penetration testing a plus
- Background knowledge in corporate information security as ISO/IEC 27001 / IEC 62443 is a plus
- Demonstrated keen interest in staying current with the latest trends in Cybersecurity
- Very good people management combined with good interpersonal skills and conflict resolution experience
- Motivated, creative, proactive, innovative, communicative, with proven analytical skills, self-guided way of working
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology)
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and multifaceted environment
Please, include a CV in English so that it can be reviewed.Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds including the Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITSEC #DigitalMinds #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having various types of talent and experience makes us more driven and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our Company.
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time