At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindsCompany: SISW - Siemens EDA
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer- PCB Design and Verification- 251793Job Category: Software
We have a unique opportunity in our Electronic Board System Division, an innovative group focused on testing technically advanced software solutions for the Electronic Design Automation market. These best-in-class products that we develop enable engineers to design and analyze printed circuit boards and package designs. This unique opportunity is on one of our Agile Scrum teams which fosters a culture that allows everyone to express their views, be a contributor, and improve professionally. Our Agile Scrum teams are expected to be self-sufficient and run without the classical management structure.
So, if you enjoy working with technologically advanced software and being part of a team that collaborates and learns in a small team environment, consider joining our team.Job Duties:
- We are looking for some to be responsible for the manual and automated design flow testing of a range of EDA
- Analysis/Simulation tools used within a High Speed PCB design flow. The individual will be working extensively with analog, mixed signal, signal integrity and EMC simulators and associated environments.
- Will be responsible for design, implementation, and execution of application specific functional/flow tests.
- Analyzing test results, defect tracking and metrics reporting.
- Will work closely with globally dispersed SW developers and will work with other QA team members to deliver on time quality releases through continuous improvement of the test and testing process.
- Practice Agile development methods and exemplify core Agile values of transparency, collaboration, acceptance of change, and iterative development
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/Computer Engineering desired.
- Should have at least 4 years work experience in QA role in the EDA industry or related industry with a focus on flow testing between logical/physical PCB design tools and analysis tools.
- Should have a good working knowledge/programming experience with C++, shell scripts, Perl, Visual Basic, Java Script and Python.
- Working knowledge assumed for typical QA/Dev tools like defect tracking, memory checking, profilers, debuggers, source control.
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows 7/8/10 required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills essential.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.