Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our IT Service Provider Management Team at Siemens Healthineers as IT Service Provider Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the
relationships and associated contracts with Siemens Healthineers IT’s providers
covering mainly IT Infrastructure services. As a member of a cross-functional
team, you will partner not only with external providers, but also with service
owners, and the Procurement and Legal departments. In this role, you will be challenged on a
daily basis to ensure a trustful partnership with our key providers to fulfill
the strategic needs of Siemens Healthineers IT. This involves resolution of
issues and claims through negotiation, mediation and fact-based analysis. You
will be supported by and be a part of the Global Service Provider Management
team and report to the Head of Services and Contract Management.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Build, maintain and govern relationship with Siemens Healthineers’ largest providers
- Organize and Chair/Co-chair monthly provider review boards
- Partner with our service owners, procurement and legal team to negotiate contracts, define service level agreements and statements of work
- Direct, manage, and oversee contracts throughout their lifecycle
- Manage provider-related escalations and disputes
- Ensure transparency of provider’s financial, contractual and service quality
- Implement standard SLA and KPI reporting for external providers
- Influence development of internal procedures and processes to ensure they scale across the entire IT organization and are followed by external providers
- Develop and implement metrics-driven operating norms that will enable you to hold external partners consistently accountable for high quality and output
This position may
suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and
would like to develop your career with Healthineers
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience in managing IT Services and outsourced contracts
- You have strong communication and influencing skills, experience working with cross-functional teams and global external partners, and can effectively present to varied audiences including executives
- You are passionate about promoting a streamlined and improved provider management work environment that facilitates Siemens Healthineers’ digitalization objectives.
- You are a team-player and you have a proactive, persistent work style
- You are assertive and have strong decision-making skills. You are excited to work in an environment that values output, not reputation.
- You are data-driven and hold yourself accountable to metrics.
- You have proven to work successfully across functional, hierarchical, and geographic boundaries.
- You have extensive experience delivering IT services and/or projects, as well as in working with and managing suppliers in complex contracts for large-scale global enterprise environments.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication, and leadership skills
- Strong moderation, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of SLA management and reporting
- IT supplier and market knowledge
- Contract and legal knowhow
- Knowledge of ITSM, ITIL, SIAM
- “Intercultural skills”
- Business (contract and negotiation) fluent in English, German a definitive plus
- Usage of Microsoft 365, SharePoint and remote collaboration tools
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.