Company: SISW - Mentor
Job Title: Customer Outreach Coordinator – SISW - 251845
Job Location: Saskatoon, SK
Job Category: General Administrative Services
Customer Outreach Coordinator
Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
Siemens’ products are the world's leading tools for variation-aware design and characterization of standard cell, memory, and analog/RF designs. These products are used by a wide range of top semiconductor companies to increase product competitiveness and reduce time to market.
This position is a customer-facing role responsible for successfully driving Siemens EDA products into customers’ design and verification flows. This position combines customer outreach coordination with data analysis, and strategic planning for multiple accounts.
The Customer Outreach Coordinator manages multiple customer engagements concurrently and must be very effective at customer relationships. This also involves aligning closely with Application Engineers, Account Technology Managers, and Account Managers to help them meet and exceed quotas, as they proactively manage customer accounts to success.
As a Customer Outreach Coordinator, you work with account teams to drive adoption of Mentor’s Solido products. This includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Collaborate with the Technical and Sales teams to drive forward tactical opportunities at accounts
- Understanding and balancing account priorities
- Strategic customer communication coordination (such as product release announcements, customer check-ins, and event announcements)
- Actively maintaining and managing the relationships between Mentor and our customers
- Coordination of 1-on-1 and group training sessions for customers
- Onsite visit coordination and follow up for Application Engineers
- Data analytics
- Understanding our customers’ methods, structure, and people to ensure that our customer get the best use of our software
- Help to establish and maintain the lines of communication with Application Engineers on customer feedback and requests
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Arts degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Strong oral, and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Track record of exceptional customer relationships
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Canada) ULC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.