Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
We are looking for a talented, dynamic, digitally savy, high performing team player to be a part of our Sales Finance team in Industrial Service Business at Siemens Energy. The role is primarily that of a sales commercial integrated with the function of a segment MIS co-ordinator and controller. Good knowledge of the sales process and of the controlling aspects is essential. Ability to work under pressure, effectively communicate and deliver tasks timely is essential. This is a good opportunity for anyone with a digital mindset willing to work hard, learn with an open mind to contribute to ones own growth and the growth of the organization. The incumbent will report to the Segment Finance Head of Industrial Service Business and is based out of Vadodara.
- Work independently on all commercial topics within the scope of the commercial quotation process.
- Analyze and comment on prequalification documents and invitations to tender
- Support Sales team to prepare quotation calculations and commercial quotation documents.
- Will be responsible for clarifying, elaborating and optimizing all relevant commercial issues, such as analyzing and commenting on contracts, including legal aspects, determining the business model (NCM, consortium, subcontractor, split contract), including the preparation of the relevant documents, tax concept, insurance, currency issues, compliance, ECC, cash flow.
- Support to create the LoA process in cooperation with the relevant interface partners as per the PM@siemens guidelines.
- Actively communicate withinternal stake holders and customer's commercial and legal representatives to solve commercial issues.(Local & Export orders)
- Ensure compliance to all internal / external rules & regulations like LOA, DOA,ICFR, SFRG, Tax, ECC, hedging etc.
- Act as an enabler to the technical sales colleagues by providing timely information and accurate data backed analysis.
- Co-ordinating with various overseas PCC's for finalization of the bids.
- Should be inclined to take up special projects other than the routine activities to improve the process & deliverables.
- Manage order financial on the basis of contractual development and risk situation – ensure accuracy of cost, pricing & cash flow of the order from bid stage till hand over of order to execution team.
- Perform analysis of Sales data for driving decisions on reach, customers, pricing, markets etc.
- Risk management – Identifies, assesses, responds, monitors, reports, escalates all commercial risks, Performs the credit risk analysis for potential and existing customer
- To support the SV I management in various accounting and controlling activities .
- Complete controlling function for SV I segment including Monthly Forecasting / Budgeting and monitoring.
- BTA preparation.
- Monitoring of Order Entry, OCC reports, Provisions, Revenue, EBIT, NCE & FCF. Analyzing the variances/deviations.
- Margin analysis and ensuring SM is within the margin corridor.
- Detailed analysis of COPA, P&L and NCE and taking corrective actions on the same.
- Monitoring and controlling of inventory/UBC and ensure same is maintained at optimum levels.
- Handling of internal audits/external statutory audits/ICFR requirements.
- Interaction with HQ colleagues and respond and ensure timely closure to their queries.
- Support in the yearly re-org activities for the segment.
- Monitoring of cost saving measures (PUMA) and NCC's.
- Co-ordination with multiple internal and external stakeholders on topics related, but not limited to audits, taxation, financial reporting etc.
- Interface with GBS for vaious activities
Drive Future Skills:
- Support Service Team in driving digitalisation in various processes
- Analyse customer requirements, perform competitor analysis and drive new finance/ sales models at SV I.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.Com/ CA/ MBA (Finance) with min 10-years of experience in business administration, Sales, Projects etc.
- Preference to candidates with certification in PM/ CPM
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel & Power point. Excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of SAP system
- General Competencies - Reliable and responsible, Proactive, Result orientation
- Leadership competency -Manage difficult/complex topics
- Good knowledge of SAP system and proﬁcient in MS Excel & Ofﬁce
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and efﬁcient communication skills, initiative,
- proactivity and team player.
- Excellent analytical skills and accuracy with numbers are required
This role is based in Vadodara. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion and collaboration of different thinking, backgrounds, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organizational levels and dimensions.
Siemens has the goal of ≥20% female share on our first and ≥25% female share on second organizational level. It is our internal Siemens world-wide gender diversity aspiration to reach at least this female share over all levels by the end of June 2022.
Our commitment towards promoting women along all levels in the company does not end with complying legal requirements. We further more continue to foster various initiatives, programs and measures to trigger an culture change to gender parity, diversity and inclusion. We support the many different ways of life of our employees as much as possible, for example by offering childcare, flexible work schedules and diversity employee networks.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time